3 Packs of Blue Lotus Flowers - Save 11%
3 PACK BUNDLE - 30 GRAMS IN TOTAL
EACH PACK CONTAINS 10 GRAMS
APPROX. 5-10 FULL FLOWERS IN EACH PACK
BUY MORE AND SAVE $$
Blue Lotus (Nymphaea Caerulea) is revered for its immense benefits on physical and mental health.
Blue Lotus is a powerhouse of antioxidants and other nutrients that have been beneficial for humanity for centuries. It is a botanical treasure revered by different civilizations and cherished by the Ancient Egyptians.
Blue Lotus was a visionary plant used to elicit dream states that would take royalty to higher realms, increasing intuition and astral dreaming capabilities.
The Ancient Egyptians used to consume Blue Lotus by smoking the dried flowers in pipes as depicted in hieroglyphs, as well as brewing the flowers as tea, along with using them for steaming, smudging, making perfumes, medicines and other ailments.
Benefits of Blue Lotus:
Relieves Menstruation problems: The monthly cycle of menstruation brings along with it painful cramps, heavy blood flow or body ache that are unbearable for some women.
Nymphaea Caerulea has been found to give some relief during menstrual cramps due to its pain-relieving properties. It also has been shown to promote a regular cycle, normal flow and potentially control symptoms of PMS.
Aphrodisiac: Blue Lotus was used in ancient Egypt to help promote sex drive. Because of this, the blue lotus was extensively used as a party or recreational substance by the early Egyptians.
The alkaloids found in flower also improves the fertility levels in both men and women. It also checks the problem of premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction in men and promotes a better sex life.
Relieves stress: Blue Lotus has been found to provide relief from different kinds of stress and anxiety.
Users have reported that a cup of blue lotus tea makes them less anxious and gives them restful sleep.
Natural analgesic: Nymphaea Caerulea has been found to have pain-relieving properties that relieve moderate pain and muscle stress in the body. In ancient times, the Egyptians used it as a pain reliever to assist various ailments.
Sipping a cup of blue lotus tea after a tiring day has been shown to help ease strained joints or muscles and relax the body.
Anti-diabetic Properties: Studies have shown that an alkaloid named nuciferine found in the blue lotus helps to regulate insulin secretion. Along with this, it also lowers the probability of cardiovascular diseases by reducing cholesterol levels in the body.
But this plant should not be consumed if the person takes anti-diabetes medication such as insulin or else the blood sugar levels may go down to a dangerous level.
It should not be taken during pregnancy or if you have certain allergies. If you are on other medications, then it should be consumed only after a consultation with your medical professional.
Instructions For Tea:
Brew 1-3 flowers in a pot of water until boiling and simmer for 3 mins on low heat once reaching boiling point.
Or simply add boiling hot water to teapot/large cup and steep Blue Lotus flowers inside. Drink the full cup and top up again with boiling water 2-3 times.
One flower typically makes 2- 3 cups of tea.
Instructions For Smoke:
Crush up 3 soft petals and add to Labradorite Magic Pipe or sprinkle over rolling papers. Works great on its own or mixed with other herbs.
Instructions For Steaming:
Add whole flowers into the bathtub during your goddess bath. Use flowers to exfoliate the body.
Each bag is approx. 10 grams and contains around 5-10 natural dried Blue Lotus flowers
Grown Organically in China in chemical-free, pesticide-free environments
Best before 2 years. Store in a dry, dark cupboard away from direct sunlight.
- KWKyle W.Verified BuyerReviewing3 Packs of Blue Lotus Flowers - Save 11%I recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Value For Money, Smells Divine, Superior QualityBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoI smoked the petals
it does really make for a restful sleep, i'm hoping my brother will give it a try, for the insomnia
- SSashaVerified BuyerReviewing3 Packs of Blue Lotus Flowers - Save 11%I recommend this productProduct Standouts Superior Quality, Great Value For Money, Smells DivineBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy Treat
Brewing my tea has become a Ritual for me now since investing in the Three Pack. My dreams are vivid and my sleep is finally unbroken.
If you are experiencing tension, restlessness, anxiety, fibromyalgia and PTSD like me… this beats any prescription medication.
- CCharlotteVerified ReviewerReviewing3 Packs of Blue Lotus Flowers - Save 11%I recommend this productProduct Standouts Superior Quality, Great Value For MoneyBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLoved the whole process from receiving in the post to brewing and drinking
This is such a beautiful product. I'm going to be adding these into my regular routines. They bring such soothing energy for the soul and really help with integrating whatever is flowing.
- SVSacha V.Verified BuyerReviewing3 Packs of Blue Lotus Flowers - Save 11%I recommend this productProduct Standouts Superior Quality, Great Value For Money, Smells DivineBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoRelated and happy.
It’s beautiful, gentle and feels decadent every time I drink it. I love it!
- CGCortney G.Verified ReviewerReviewing3 Packs of Blue Lotus Flowers - Save 11%I recommend this productProduct Standouts Superior Quality, Smells DivineBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThank You For My Miracle!
I have been battling with a skin infection or disease of some kind that the doctors could not pinpoint and no western medicine was helping. Smoking these flowers cleared it up within days! I cannot thank you enough!